* [9fans] Laptop!
@ 2007-04-01  5:29 Devon H. O'Dell
From: Devon H. O'Dell @ 2007-04-01  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I just installed today's CD image on my Compaq Presario V4000 laptop.
It's working great at 1280x800x32. I'm sending this mail with abaco +
the webfs patch. Though the cookie handling seems like it could use
with some help in any case -- it is broken for eBay.

That said, eBay looks a helluvalot better in abaco than it does in
Mothra or Charon (the latter of which seems to have a lot of issues
with posting forms).

If fontfs was in a nicer state, integrating these two would be really awesome.

I didn't install Venti, because I figured it was kind of a waste for a laptop.

That's today's midnight rant, in any case. More coming when I'm
actually coherent.

--dho