Ok so i'm hearing a lot of "unsupported" here. I just wanted to mention that when it boots up from the CD it shows boot devices: fd0 so it seems like only floppy is recognized. This could be because this DVD-drive is kinda glitchy, FreeBSD had issues with it too when i installed it but i just kept trying and after a few timeouts it worked. I'll just have to get my hands on one of those floppy disks i keep hearing so much about from my grandfather. ;) 2009/5/20 Francisco J Ballesteros > Is anyone using usb cdroms? (with other systems, I mean). > Just curious. > > On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 1:05 AM, wrote: > > Ignore the complaint about the BIOS; it's a red herring. Lots of > > BIOSes have bugs that prevent 9load from booting through them, but > > unless you're attempting to boot from bios0 or sdB0, 9load is not > > using the BIOS to boot. > > > > > > > > -- Med vänliga hälsningar Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal [SWEHACK] http://swehack.se