From: erik quanstrom <quanstro@coraid.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] pcmcia/cardbus rtl8139 support
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:59:48 -0400	[thread overview]

that's great progress for one day.

*nopcirouting is not typically helpful and if your machine worked
before without pcirouting, it is unlikely that it would help now.

one silly quesiton.  is the card plugged into a working network?
is this different than before when it was working?

at this point it would make a lot of sense to try the older driver.
if the older driver works, there don't appear to be many changes
so if this is the problem, you can easily figure out which one
broke your 8139.

- erik