* [9fans] C-Kermit 8.0 for Plan 9?
@ 2001-12-14 15:00 Frank da Cruz
From: Frank da Cruz @ 2001-12-14 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

C-Kermit 8.0 is being released:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ck80.html

but unfortunately so far not for Plan 9 since I haven't found anybody
to do the builds and I don't have access to Plan 9 to do them myself.
The previous release built OK on Plan 9:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ckermit.html

but the new one might (or might not) take some twiddling.  If you're
interested, please contact me.  Thanks!

- Frank

Frank da Cruz
The Kermit Project
Columbia University
612 West 115th Street
New York NY  10025-7799
USA
Email: fdc@columbia.edu
http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-12-14 15:00 UTC | newest]