On Apr 7, 2011, at 11:45, Paul Lalonde wrote: > Fortunately you can build a case-insensitive file system on a mac, within a file. Just in case this wasn't obvious, you can do this with the real, on-disk filesystem, too. There's no "upgrading" an existing FS, so this is most practical when getting a new box, but it's the first thing I do to a new Mac (it's nice for reasons other than just 9vx). I know several other people who do the same. The only reported problems are MS Office and a few games ported (poorly) from Windows. (Er, and the OS X AoE driver, initially, but the maker has fixed that)