From: Pietro Gagliardi <pietro10@mac.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Porting Plan 9 to the TI Beagle Board
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:14:28 -0400	[thread overview]

I'd like to see Plan 9 being run on a portable device, and up until
now I thought the only ways were to get an iPAQ (but are newer models
compatible?) or to port 9vx to the iPhone (but does Apple's license
allow that?). Can we use this board to make an alternative - the new
bitsy? This seems very feasible, since the board is only 3 inches long
(and I believe square). How would we get a three-button mouse to be
emulated?