On Feb 7, 2009, at 9:32 AM, Giacomo Tesio wrote: > I'd like to move our softwares to Linux + Apache (where mounting a > 9p fileserver would be easy), but actually it's a Windows + IIS. > > I would write a session state service for ASP.NET connecting it in > 9p (using c# and the 9pc implementation linked by http://9p.cat-v.org/implementations > ... actually the link is broken...) I see. Well, these are the things I have no personal experience with. Hopefully, somebody else on this alias can help you. > If the filesystem grid work as I've understood, there would be only > ONE filesystem. > > So, saving session state in the grid would make it available to all > web servers connected to the filesystem, allowing load balance and > high availability for the web servers (when one crash, the user > sessions it was handling would be available to the others web server). So far it seems that there are no ready-made 9P-based solutions available for what you have in mind. At least I don't know of any. Thanks, Roman.