* [9fans] install utility
@ 2010-10-06 14:59 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2010-10-06 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm setting up an arm with a usb root. I've the fossil and venti but
I'm a little unclear on how the standard install populates the file
system -- where is that script/code anyway?

thanks

ron

* Re: [9fans] install utility
@ 2010-10-06 15:17 ` Iruatã Souza
From: Iruatã Souza @ 2010-10-06 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

/sys/lib/dist

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM, ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm setting up an arm with a usb root. I've the fossil and venti but
> I'm a little unclear on how the standard install populates the file
> system -- where is that script/code anyway?
>
> thanks
>
> ron

* Re: [9fans] install utility
@ 2010-10-06 15:18   ` Iruatã Souza