Been there, done that. Not a line of text saying why 9atom appeared nor why the changes are not merged back into plan9. 2011/2/13 Sergey Zhilkin > Hello ! :) > > Go to the http://www.quanstro.net/plan9/9atom/ and read the few lines of > text. > > > > On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Eugene Gorodinsky > wrote: > >> This question has been bugging me for some time and I haven't found any >> discussions on the matter. It seems that at least the devices support could >> go into the original plan9 kernel. What's the reason for having a fork? > > > > > -- > С наилучшими пожеланиями > Жилкин Сергей > With best regards > Zhilkin Sergey >