Anyone else having trouble getting equis installed via contrib/install? I tried to do this this morning, as I was interested in giving cinap_lenrek's dillo rc bundle a spin, and figured I needed X11 for that, but it might already be there (it's failing). X11 didn't succeed in installing, and it seems my /tmp has been affected somehow. Now for every retry i'm having to use "ramfs" to create a new /tmp before starting. I had to manually cleanup the /dist/replica/X11 file as well so it didn't think it was already installed. I've been thinking there might be a way for me to contribute to contrib here with failure cleanup, once I get a good handle on how it all works. Dave