I have a successful boot off my USB stick onto the Guru. Now, how do I tell it to use the USB stick as a root filesystem? I'm guessing I'll want to have two partitions, one to hold the image and another as a native P4 fs of some sort (if only to get case-sensitive filenames). How do I specify the later to the "root is from" prompt? Paul On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:39 AM, ron minnich wrote: > On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:26 AM, ron minnich wrote: > > On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 5:37 AM, erik quanstrom > wrote: > > > >> there is no current version in pc. this is what you're intersted in > >> ./port/syscallfmt.c > >> ./kw/syscall.c > > > > Those are in now as well. > > or will be if the hg commit ever finishes ... > > ron > > -- I'm migrating my email. plalonde@telus.net will soon be disconnected. Please use paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com from now on.