On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:42 AM, ron minnich wrote: > On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Francisco J Ballesteros > wrote: > > mousefs is another example. > > I think I placed it in sources. > > It's used here to redirect mice to other Plan 9s. > > That's how it always works, I write something and found out someone > else wrote it :-) > > but catmouse is a bit psycho, you'll see if you use it. > > ron > > I'm not sure what it's supposed to do... I tried it with 9vx and it just made my mouse unresponsive :-) I guess I could read the rest of the source...