Just got one of these today, and I suspect my problem has nothing to do with the guruplug and everything to do with the fact that I've never set up any PXE bootable systems before to mount a Plan 9 CPUAUTHFS service. I'm getting "ktrace /kernel/path 0x60806f34 0x6095cf30 0x6095cf6d # pc, sp, linkion refused" I'm thinking that I don't have / either exported in a way I know how to use it remotely or that I have another fundamental configuration issue. I'm wondering if there's a way to use either Inferno or the same plan 9 installation to test whatever needs testing to validate that I'll be able to remotely boot my guruplug. Dave