It's easy to change and recompile. Paul On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:10 AM, EBo wrote: > > > >> Yes but drawterm doesn't agree: command (apple key) means right click > >> and option means middle click. > > > > Oh, I see. I'm not terribly inclined to change that. > > Drawterm has used those keys for longer than there > > has been OS X support and many people have that > > muscle memory well trained. It is also consistent > > with plan9port. I think that it's consistent with what > > Plan 9 used to do too, but I might be misremembering. > > (It looks like now there is a dedicated key for each button.) > > Is there some way that the user can set/map their personal preferences? > > EBo -- > > > -- I'm migrating my email. plalonde@telus.net will soon be disconnected. Please use paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com from now on.