* [9fans] 9vx versions
@ 2011-02-16 18:27 Christoph Lohmann
From: Christoph Lohmann @ 2011-02-16 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Good evening,

reading through the archives of 9fans reveals me that there
are many patched 9vx versions out there. Since the 9vx from
swtch.com is bailing on me while installing the vera fonts
and someone on IRC told me, that there is a more stable patch-
ed version of if, but I cannot find any trace of them in wiki;
would anyone give me an overview of all the 9vx versions out
there?

I would like to sum them up in a wiki article.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann