* [9fans] Buying a Guru Plug. Do I want/need the JTAG module too?
@ 2010-09-09 22:43 Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2010-09-09 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'd like to run it as a household control server, notwithstanding various
teething pains/devices.  If I fail too badly, I can probably coerce Linux to
do what I need.

Paul

--
I'm migrating my email.  plalonde@telus.net will soon be disconnected.
 Please use paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com from now on.

* Re: [9fans] Buying a Guru Plug. Do I want/need the JTAG module too?
@ 2010-09-09 22:57 ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2010-09-09 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

yes; if you plan to change how it boots/what it boots or even to put a new linux
on it.

@ 2010-09-10 10:05 ` Gorka Guardiola
From: Gorka Guardiola @ 2010-09-10 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Paul Lalonde <paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to run it as a household control server, notwithstanding various
> teething pains/devices.  If I fail too badly, I can probably coerce Linux to
> do what I need.
> Paul
>
> --

Is this hardware you are talking about?. In the Sheeva you could get a
JTag connection
via the USB, without any extra hardware...

--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] Buying a Guru Plug. Do I want/need the JTAG module too?
@ 2010-09-10 14:30   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2010-09-10 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs