On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > >I think functional programming or at least category theory gets you into > >these upper level abstract ways of thinking > > uh oh. is there an analogy to Godwin's Law for mentioning category theory? > > I hope not... I'm merely trying to say the act of moving a problem between languages can shed some light from time to time. Category Theory really doesn't say too much in general, but oddly enough it applies nicely to computer science. What's that mean? :-)