Seems a very logical way to go. On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Latchesar Ionkov wrote: > I send the venti scores to my email account and burn them on the DVDs > with the arenas. > > Lucho > > On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:51 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > > I'm giving consideration to maintaining a venti-based setup for my house > for > > all the digital media we have (since getting our Apple TV, we've had more > > stuff to stream around the house). > > I've just now started playing with things like vac/unvac, to backup and > > extract trees of my HFS+ file system and I wonder about a few things. > > What do people do if they ever lose their venti scores? Seems like this > is > > "handle-less" data now, and fairly useless. > > I figure I could keep a vac archive of venti scores, then I'd only need > to > > "remember" one, and name the files I store the scores in reasonably, but > if > > that's lost... what are my options? > > Dave > > > > > >