From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] i.e. (was go toolchain)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:30:25 -0700	[thread overview]

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Francisco J Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org>wrote:

> Now that I remember, we recently added some demos for
> o/live & octopus to the http://lsub.org/ls/demos.html
> page and we didn't post here to let 9fans know.

Thanks, this is very cool. I'm considering setting up a PC at my office, and
a PC at home, and then terminals on each to the other, but I'm not sure if
that's necessary or if the two PCs would suffice.

Also should this be working on Snow Leopard?  I'm having some difficulty but
not sure where I'm making mistakes.

Dave