* [9fans] i.e. (was go toolchain)
@ 2010-06-29 18:04 Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2010-06-29 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

no yet.
I'll post here when there's something to see.

Sorry to polute the go thread with this, hence the new subject.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Jack Johnson <knapjack@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Francisco J Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org> wrote:
>> FTS, I'm interesting in getting Go here because I'm going to write
>> the i.e. window system (successor of o/live, o/mero, ...) also in go, to run
>> at least the viewer native on unix systems. The C version is still cooking.
>
> Is there an overview/paper/etc. for i.e?

* Re: [9fans] i.e. (was go toolchain)
@ 2010-06-29 18:26 ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2010-06-29 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Now that I remember, we recently added some demos for
o/live & octopus to the http://lsub.org/ls/demos.html
page and we didn't post here to let 9fans know.

@ 2010-06-29 19:30   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2010-06-29 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Francisco J Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org>wrote:

> Now that I remember, we recently added some demos for
> o/live & octopus to the http://lsub.org/ls/demos.html
> page and we didn't post here to let 9fans know.

Thanks, this is very cool. I'm considering setting up a PC at my office, and
a PC at home, and then terminals on each to the other, but I'm not sure if
that's necessary or if the two PCs would suffice.

Also should this be working on Snow Leopard?  I'm having some difficulty but
not sure where I'm making mistakes.

Dave

@ 2010-06-29 19:32     ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2010-06-29 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

If you have problems we can try to help you off list.