On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:13 PM, ron minnich wrote: > On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > > > Were all of the binaries within recompiled against this code? Running > 9vx > > on my iMac is pretty smooth! > > Hm, not sure what you mean. > > ron > > There were pre-built binaries in this cloned repo, I'm totally unable to rebuild the Mac OS X binary, due to some "impossible constraint" in some assembly or something like that per my recollection. I was merely wondering if you expected people to ignore those binaries and build their own or if those were already built. Dave