On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM, ron minnich wrote: > On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:08 PM, wrote: > > > I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas? > > > Yes, what I have done is stop using replica. I pull source from > bitbucket.org and build. > > Replica is an interesting idea that does not work in the wide area. At > least not for me ... > > ron > > Who's updating the bitbucket.org sources, and how does one get started doing that? I've, after quite a long break, tried to get a Plan 9 CPU server up again in a VM, and found the wiki instructions need some help, as they skip over a few details needed to get a server up and running. Maybe we need a "Guide" book. Also I epically failed to use Maht's warlock for setting up a CPU server as well, though I think it's a pretty great idea. Dave