hi all, sorry for the delay in my responses. Jacob, it looks like its not as easy as that. i didnt dig further hoping someone has tried. let me see if mechiel has the solution. thanks dharani On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Jacob Todd wrote: > Set $objtype to arm in mkconfig? > On Jan 14, 2011 6:08 PM, "Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan" > wrote: > > hi all, > > > > i am trying to run inferno emu on plan9 running on sheevaplug. > > > > does anyone know how to build emu for arm? i am surprised that it is > missing > > in inferno-os repository. or am i missing something? > > > > any help appreciated. > > > > thanks > > dharani >