Hi, Attached a patch to get cross compiled go binaries to run on 9vx and native Plan 9. I tried the 9vx-0.12 binaries from http://swtch.com/9vx on a x86-64 linux, but they don't contain support for the CMPXCHG instruction. After recompiling 9vx from rminnich branch, I can get hello.go to run correctly both on 9vx and a Plan 9 terminal inside qemu-kvm with this patch. Unfortunately rfork seems to be broken (on the 9vx); The PUSHAL, POPAL instructions are not supported so I had to comment out PUSHAL CALL runtime·emptyfunc(SB) POPAL in src/runtime/plan9/386/sys.s, and then 9vx crashes: % goroutines 9vx panic: kernel fault: signo=11 addr=0[ffffffffbf44a000] 1 eip=0 esp=7f37b5eecd70 aborting, to dump core. I have no idea what is causing it to die, I've tried adding a bunch of INT $3 to see how far in the flow I can get, but all I get this: 9vx panic: unknown trap/intr: 0x203 aborting, to dump core. for an INT $3 just before CALL SI // fn() Pavel