* [9fans] i.e.
@ 2010-07-01 19:36 Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2010-07-01 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

http://lsub.org/who/nemo/iepanels.swf

This is how panels are going to be handled in i.e.
The thing I used to make the screencast generates .swf,
but I think that'll be ok for most people.

Text panels with fonts and inlined images are done but not
yet integrated with the rest, the boxes you see in the video
are just "debug panels" only useful for the obvious purpose.

Also, I don't know why, but the screencast didn't take all the
pixels and there are some pixels shown that did not have that
color on my screen; don't ask me why.

enjoy

* Re: [9fans] i.e.
@ 2010-07-01 23:13 ` Jacob Todd
From: Jacob Todd @ 2010-07-01 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 09:36:03PM +0200, Francisco J Ballesteros wrote:
> http://lsub.org/who/nemo/iepanels.swf
>
> This is how panels are going to be handled in i.e.
> The thing I used to make the screencast generates .swf,
> but I think that'll be ok for most people.
>
> Text panels with fonts and inlined images are done but not
> yet integrated with the rest, the boxes you see in the video
> are just "debug panels" only useful for the obvious purpose.
>
> Also, I don't know why, but the screencast didn't take all the
> pixels and there are some pixels shown that did not have that
> color on my screen; don't ask me why.
mplayer doesn't find any video in the file, just audio.

> enjoy

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 205 bytes --]

* Re: [9fans] i.e.
@ 2010-07-01 23:15   ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2010-07-01 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I used google chrome and its std plugins.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Jacob Todd <jaketodd422@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 09:36:03PM +0200, Francisco J Ballesteros wrote:
>> http://lsub.org/who/nemo/iepanels.swf
>>
>> This is how panels are going to be handled in i.e.
>> The thing I used to make the screencast generates .swf,
>> but I think that'll be ok for most people.
>>
>> Text panels with fonts and inlined images are done but not
>> yet integrated with the rest, the boxes you see in the video
>> are just "debug panels" only useful for the obvious purpose.
>>
>> Also, I don't know why, but the screencast didn't take all the
>> pixels and there are some pixels shown that did not have that
>> color on my screen; don't ask me why.
> mplayer doesn't find any video in the file, just audio.
>>
>> enjoy

* Re: [9fans] i.e.
@ 2010-07-02  9:19 ` Akshat Kumar
From: Akshat Kumar @ 2010-07-02  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Where can I find out more about this project ("i.e.")?

Best,
ak