From: Fernan Bolando <fernanbolando@mailc.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] ape sockets and plan9
Date: Sat,  1 Jan 2011 09:36:20 +0800	[thread overview]

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:02 PM, ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com> wrote:

> As for 9vx forks on bitbucket: we're all good with hierarchical name
> spaces, right? I mean, yiyus/9vx and rminnich/9vx are not the same
> thing. I'm not usually in a hurry to pull from yiyus, because I've
> felt no urgency to do so, If you want me to try something, let me
> know.
>
> Bitbucket has worked very well for me across a lot of projects. So has
> hg in general. They're both great, and they work well from Plan 9.
> Don't like em? Don't use 'em ;-)

bitbucket is an easy way for me to get at some of the plan9 bleeding edge,
having multiple points of information does tend to confuse me.

Here is my current list of bleeding edge links and how i might describe them
rminnich/9vx --- 9vx with rons fixes
yiyus/9vx --- 9vx with yiyus fixes possibly merged with rons
eriks/9atom --- new sata support and 9load
rminnich/sysiso ----??
quanstro/drawterm ----

contrib - for ports and apps