From: Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Golang support for Plan 9
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:24:11 -0800	[thread overview]

sorry for the noise; the -s was mentioned in your original post and i
missed it.  now hell-o example works. i'll try out a few more things.

i checked out a complete release (fresh copy) earlier today before
applying the patch; it had the same results (one patch failed to
apply).
$ hg identify
51c777dbccb9+ tip