On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Max E wrote: > If I recall correctly, "Ape" is a complete POSIX implementation > including Bourne shell, C libraries, etc. I think there are also ports > of some of the GNU extended utilities as well. > Not to mention you can get firefox to run under linuxemu if you stick with it :-). > On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 08:33 +0000, Aleksandar Kuktin wrote: > > > > Is there already an implemented.. POSIX compatibility layer, library, or > > something? Hopefully, something that is very, very thin?? > > Maybe? > > > > > >