* [9fans] Casella Digital Media
@ 2010-06-30 13:14 Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2010-06-30 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Not a place for an ad but if you are interested in working on Casella
(http://groups.google.com.au/group/casella) please check it out.

Casella Digital Media will be launched within the hour. I'm looking
for workers, from contractors, thru BWOC (Bondi Winter of Code) dudes,
and beta testers for the CDM-64 - a mean box with 64 processors.

My Coloc is being Relocced so there may be a few days before a real
website replaces the group.

Regards,

brucee