2011/2/28 erik quanstrom > > I have gotten "igbe: bad EEPROM checksum" message on my IBM (Lenovo) T61 > > Tablet. > > I've took a look at NetBSD kernel sources (if_wm.c), that recommends to > read > > EEPROM twice :) > > did you try the patch i sent you? > > - erik > > No. I've done a dirty hack (temporary workaround), this helped me to solve problem with connectivity. This was temporary work and I've lost all changes. :( -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey