I've rebuilt my x86 userspace, nuked, rebuilt objtype=arm, and still in rc, bang. I'm running on 9vx, so I can imagine some random interaction there (I can't justify the power bills to keep a plan9 386 box going these days given the frequency I use it). An rc would let me move all this over to my plug and worry less, methinks. Paul On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 5:24 AM, erik quanstrom wrote: > On Sun Dec 5 04:41:17 EST 2010, forsyth@terzarima.net wrote: > > >i'll see how those compare with sources. > > > > i can't get 5c to fail when compiling rc. ghostscript might be another > matter; > > i haven't tried that yet. > > at least on my openrd, everything in /sys/src/cmd > compiles with no problems, including gs. > > - erik > > -- I'm migrating my email. plalonde@telus.net will soon be disconnected. Please use paul.a.lalonde@gmail.com from now on.