Hi all, Can anyone help shed some light in my search for a "low power" minimal plan 9 hardware setup to start experimenting with. Has anyone had success running plan 9 on a Fit PC (the only atom box we have access to)? Gumstix would be ideal, but their plan 9 support is a bit half baked right now. Wireless support would be a huge plus. We are trying to do a bit of research into robotic applications of plan 9. The p9 filesystem protocol seems like a real neat method to acquire resources of nearby "bots". Allowing for very minimal, modularized robot configurations. Any tips? Am I out of my mind? Thanks, Jason