* [9fans] EagleTec ET-LE100BT2 PCMCIA NIC not identified by Plan9
@ 2011-02-01 16:04 Harald Blaatand
From: Harald Blaatand @ 2011-02-01 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I'm a new kid on the block, I installed Plan9 on my TP A21e today. It
lacks a built-in network card so I use a PCMCIA card in it. The card
was not recognized by installer but quintile figured out (many
thanks!) that is based on NS8390 which is supported by Plan9. Can
somebody help me to make this thing work?

Best wishes,
johnny_b

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-01 16:04 UTC | newest]