From: <cej@gli.cas.cz>
To: <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Worksheet program
Date: Wed,  2 Apr 2008 12:10:30 +0200	[thread overview]

Welcome!!

If you want a native p9, look here first for compatible HW: http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Supported_PC_hardware/index.html
To install, look here: http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Installation_instructions/index.html
C compiler man page is here: http://plan9.bell-labs.com/magic/man2html/1/2c
Read documentation at: http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Documentation/index.html
Browse wiki: http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/plan_9_wiki/

Cross fingers,
++pac.

-----Original Message-----
From: 9fans-bounces@9fans.net on behalf of Anders Li
Sent: Wed 4/2/2008 11:17 AM
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

hi, thanks !!
I send several kind of this emails,but just you give me a back.
I think so .

last year I installed a play9 in qemu, but didnot know how to use it, how to
begin
to program for it. Meanwhile my work is very busy and do not have enough
time
to play with it.

Can you give a advice on how to start to program for it ?
are there some useful materials on it  ?
Are you install it on a physical machine or just use virtual machine ?

br,

anders.li