would help me much until I get rid of linux completely. I have dirs with big photos (~ 300MB each) so I had to split them into subdirs to hadle them via ext2srv. i also tried tofiddle with the source, but I gave up. Many thanks, ++pac. -----Original Message----- From: 9fans-bounces@9fans.net on behalf of Iruata Souza Sent: Tue 5/13/2008 1:40 PM To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs Subject: Re: [9fans] ext2srv On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:32 AM, wrote: > > > Does it still suffer from the 2GB size problem, or s it solved already? > Thanks, > sincerely, I added symlinks because of fgb's (and others) needs. I can take a look on the 2GB issue too if that would help someone. iru