* [9fans] On a different note.. mp3tag
@ 2008-01-12 21:46 Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-01-12 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello. I was following the steps in /n/sources/contrib/john/
USING_JUKE, and I noticed mkmap could use mp3tag. The only program
called mp3tag that I found was a Windows closed-source program to
change tags. Does anyone know where I can find the Plan 9 one? Thanks.

* Re: [9fans] On a different note.. mp3tag
@ 2008-01-13 14:35 ` Axel Belinfante
From: Axel Belinfante @ 2008-01-13 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I think this refers to a plan 9 program I got from mechiel;
I did not see it on quick glance in his contrib directory (mjl) -
I'll see whether I can find it back and make it available
on sources contrib - unless mechiel beats me to it :-)

Axel.

@ 2008-01-14 14:08 ` Axel Belinfante
From: Axel Belinfante @ 2008-01-14 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I have added sources  contrib/axel/music/mp3tag
(with kind permission of mjl from who I got the code)

Axel.

@ 2008-01-14 20:36   ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-01-14 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

mp3tag works with ID3v1, not ID3v2. This results in "old" tags being
displayed instead of "new" tags (my two files have different tags).
I'm going to be updating mp3tag to support ID3v2.