Hey Plan9'ers, I dont post a hell of allot but am an user in my own time of Plan9 like the most of you. I'd be interested to know if the users of this mailing list would be interested in testing a digital product I'm developing, hopefully at the end of testing it would introduce possible new users to plan 9 as a whole. Really I'd just like to test the waters, I very much doubt seasoned, daily users would be much interested in the format as a whole for a long period of time and in the format presented but I think they would be at first interested in testing the notion and to say.. Yep, been there, tried it! While also utilising the product possibly still from other angles which are bred in to plan9 as a whole from kernel up. But to introduce new users as it is, would be a very interesting notion which I have not seen prior and I'd like to see how it plays out for others. I welcome any feedback on the notion, open to ideas and I'm sure over a period, help would be needed here and there in the form of best practices, advice, on others of which we are all here for from time to time. Kind regards, Darren Wise