From: arisawa <arisawa@ar.aichi-u.ac.jp>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] 9vx on mountain lion
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:59:43 +0900	[thread overview]

Hello,

Thanks for the information.

it was bothersome to apply cocoa-screen.m in p9p to screen.c in vx32.
The problem comes from the function setcursor() in screen.c.
so, for the temporally, I made the function dummy.
it seems the compiled 9vx is stable  without serious problems.
remaining problems are:
(a) cursor shape keeps same as that of Mac
(b) initial back ground color is white. that should be dark grey.
both are bearable for me.
thanks for all.

Kenji Arisawa