Right now, wading through this email list, also put my signature behind consolidating these resources. While I don't know much about the forks and the culture behind this OS, Having a central info-hub with heavier file hosting supported by sorceforge or something would be nice. I'm actually working in a web-dev class right now, and the prof. isn't giving me any new information on anything. Who's up for figuring out what could/should be done with the site? Also, a super god Dr. Who master reference to plan9, and other OS's derived from it or involved the the whole next generation of computing would be nice and save me a few google searches, but I have no idea where to start on that one. Also, for running plan9, I'm not familiar with a standards install because I haven't gotten to the reading yet. I'm not even sure if I'm qualified to know the advanced topics in the reading I've gotten into because they are so different from all models I've even been shown, introduced to, or talked about. Is there a book which I could look up to help with this? Finally for this, what would it take to have the GPU treated as a processor bank for idling and tasks not requiring a full CPU core? On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:21 AM, wrote: > DooM is functional on plan9front, including sound and > keyboard input. > > The main thanks go to this guy who did the initial port: > > http://jtomaschke.blogspot.com/ > > -- > cinap > >