* [9fans] Cheap ARM board to play with
@ 2011-06-24 19:59 Jack Norton
From: Jack Norton @ 2011-06-24 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

All,

I just had to post this on 9fans.  Sorry if everyone has already seen it.
http://www.mini-box.com/pico-SAM9G45-X

It is $69 USD.  I can't even remember how the ARM port is going but this
might be some cheap hardware to get up and running.  I've never tried
getting an ARM board working under plan 9 so I am hesitant.  If I can
convince myself I've got the time, I will buy one.
They've even got schematics posted on their wiki (link can be found if
you follow the above URL).

-Jack