ha ha. i accidentally got some stuff from the attached site (for some reason it's physically impossible to copy and paste the name). the manual is available in japanese only. noah! the best i have here is boyd's dictionary of japanese slang. not many occurences of "she has a nice ass" in the manual. a serious question. i plan to have fossil in the data collection jeep and am wondering if anyone has experience with a remote venti. well it won't be very remote, it'll be in the support support truck and what i'd like to do is connect via cat5 everynight and do a snap -a, then clean up the fossil for the next day. i think this will work - i'll set up a test rig when i get time but some tips would be handy. i won't go into the pain i had at witch bank today. i was only there an hour. they got toey when i called lloydy to bring me a burger and my dog and sat on the floor with both and my dumbass nintendo game. brucee