On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:08 AM, Tristan Plumb <9p-st@imu.li> wrote: > > Anyone working on or have a simple SIP router/proxy for Plan9? As of > > today I will no longer waste days of my life dealing with the > > abomination that is Asterisk. > I would also love to see a SIP implementation for Plan 9, I've > contemplated it a number of times, but the sheer volume of SIP RFCs is > not encouraging! And porting something like SER (never Asterisk) appears > even harder. > > That said, I've thought a good bit about a sensible way to implement a > SIP proxy, and I'll be thinking about it a good bit more now... > > I guess you could port Erlang and then run Yxa ( http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/yxa/). Robby