Some people's contribution to this discussion is really null and irritating.. They go like "Pfff Apple did this for the customers! oh yeah, and by the way, the keyboard is faster in general" Well, at least apple has indeed made the effort to publish a research! Attracting customers or not, this doesn't mean apple's research is necessarily false. What do you base your arguments on? Simon On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 2:22 PM, hiro <23hiro@googlemail.com> wrote: > Now that you mention the trackpoint - is there an easy way to fit one > into my cherry keyboard? > Also, where is my wearable wireless thumb trackpoint? > >