On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Russ Cox wrote: > > All that Microsoft thinking (99.9%-thinking, if you find the other label > > offensive) to avoid adding a minute, one-off change to the Go runtime? > > It is not a minute, one-off change. > I don't know how to fix it to cope with tiny virtual address spaces > like those in 9vx. It's not something I anticipated when I wrote the > allocator, and it's not something I really want to spend time on > for such a tiny fraction of use cases. We have limited time. > We don't even support OS X 10.5 anymore. > I'm not sure apple support OS X 10.5 anymore either? I think that's why the OS updates are so inexpensive :-) (what was it like 40 bucks to go from 10.5 to 10.6?) > > The best answer might be to make USTKTOP 1GB. > > Russ > >