Hi all, I'm in the Partdisk option in the Install Process of 9, but can't figure out how to choose a different partition, what is the command? I have a completley 'EMPTY' partition i want to use. I also have another question, how can i fix my GfX during the GUI install of 9, i have tried 800x600x16 - The GUI is a bit rough, and some of the text is distorted, 1024 isan't any better but halft of typed/ Displayed text is still distorted and missing letters. Trying on a DELL Latitude laptop with ATI Rage 8MB M1.Any Help? Thanks