* [9fans] IWP9 2007 meeting(s)
       [not found] <27847188-6C15-40C1-B048-715A02EAA513@sympatico.ca>
@ 2006-12-14 18:50 ` David Aiello, sympatico
From: David Aiello, sympatico @ 2006-12-14 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello everyone. First post for me too. I'm pleased to be a new member
of this group, and i enjoyed meeting some P9 folk in the Madrid
meeting, which was really, really great.

As a practical matter and for what it is worth, I would be happy to
host and provide some support for a meeting in either Toronto,
Montreal, Sao Paolo, or Mexico City. (i'd add Bogota but I somehow
think I would get many takers.) As Canada's climate is what it is (we
have two seasons: bloody hot and bloody cold), depending on the
timing of the conference you may wish to choose a place in America
Latina, or elsewhere.

At your service.

Kind regards,

David Aiello

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-14 18:50 UTC | newest]