On May 19, 2012, at 13:37 , Akshat Kumar wrote: > Both upas and nupas die instantly on my > mail box. I've gotten tired of filtering through > my mail for (n)upas choking hazards. What > frail software. I'd be curious what the failures were (and I bet Erik would, too). (o)upas used to have a hard time with very large mailboxes, but i've not seen nupas have that issue. In particular, I've never seen individual messages cause it to die (although I have seen individual messages be poorly parsed). I think "frail" is a mischaracterization.