* [9fans]  problem with installion file server
@ 2008-05-23  6:32 ultral ultral
From: ultral ultral @ 2008-05-23  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

HelloI would like install file server, but i have some problem.all hadware supproted on my computer(i would like use IDE, not scsi; distribution download may 8 2008)my step(based on yuo document(http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/installing_a_Plan_9_file_server/index.html)):-create plan9.ini with supported hardware-compile kernel(from  /sys/src/cmd/cwfs/emelie) on cpu/auth server-create boot disketthen i start booting from this diskete: -9load found my kernel-stat boot thiswrite on the screen size of kernel and a few dot, after this my computer reebotingwhat does it mean and how i can install file server?can yuo advice documentation about plan9(not from cm.bell-labs.com/plan9)P.S. sorry for my poore english
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx