On Jan 4, 2013, at 14:50, Rox 64 wrote: >> I have that same netbook. One of your big challenges will probably be >> getting the CDROM to boot in a machine without a CDROM drive. There >> exist bootable images for USB sticks which contain a full fossil >> filesystem; you can start the installation from there. In fact, I had >> made a 32-bit bootable USB stick for Nix about a year ago and included >> a script to start the installation, I'll see if I can find it. > > I see. Thank you guys, been waiting to try Plan 9 since a while, but I though my hardware was incapable of booting and running it. In fact I wanted to buy a Raspberry Pi to install Miller's build... Although I will get sooner or later a Rpi haha. > > What file system do I need to install Plan 9? Fat32? NTFS? Ext2/3/4? Fossil, cwfs, or hjfs.