On May 2, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Jack Norton wrote: > I'd claim that most sites these days lend well to being translated > as NNTP news feeds. Most sites are people 'posting' crap and > thoughts on said crap at regular intervals. maybe by number, but that's not really a useful metric. this model would do nothing to help me deal with any of the financial institutions i have to deal with, for example. moreover, i'd say that the sites that are most amenable to this sort of representation are the ones already reasonably handled by abaco or charon. someone remind me what this has to do with the 9atom kernel?